Login to access subscriber-only resources.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- We have read and followed the author guidelines (opens in new tab/window)
- The submission has not been previously published nor is under review for another conference or journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director).
- All of the co-authors and funders/sponsors (where applicable) give their consent for this article to be published in the EWTEC Proceedings and agree to the copyright statement (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director).
- The submitting author and the co-authors all made a significant, material contribution to the research reported in the submission.
- I/we understand that at least one author of this submission must register for the conference in order for the final paper to appear in the EWTEC Proceedings and that each registered delegate may only present one paper at the conference.
- The submission is in English
- By ticking the box to accept the copyright statement, all authors of this submission hereby assign to the EWTEC all worldwide rights under copyright that may exist in and to the above paper, including any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to the EWTEC as a response to its review process by the undersigned based on the paper. However, unless the paper is selected for a journal, this assignment does not preclude authors rights to publish an extended and more detailed work based on the EWTEC paper in a journal of their choosing. (For the avoidance of doubt, “extended and revised” means that material from the EWTEC conference paper makes up no more than 40% of the journal paper).
- In the event that the author(s) accepts that their paper could be considered for inclusion in a journal, they hereby consent that the EWTEC may transfer copyrights for the paper, including any revised or expanded derivative works submitted to the EWTEC, to any journal of their choosing for publication.
- The author(s) hereby warrant that the paper is original and that they are the author of the paper. Where the paper incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the author(s) obtained any necessary permission. Where necessary, the author(s) obtained all third party permissions and consents to grant the license above and has provided copies of such permissions and consents to the EWTEC.